|Today's cars and trucks have four, five and six speed automatic or manual transmissions. Like everything else in car design, transmissions are lighter and tougher than even 10 years ago, made of new materials and outperforming their predecessors in every way.
In order to keep your transmission running well, every automobile manufacturer recommends changing the fluid at regular intervals. The fluid in your transmission lubricates and cools all the moving parts that allow you to shift quickly from one gear to another.
Lubex checks your transmission fluid at every oil change, and offers new car warranty approved transmission fluid flushes.
Problems With Neglected Transmission Fluid:
- 90% of automatic transmission failures are due to overheating and fluid contamination.
- A typical transmission drain and refill service replaces only 40% of the old contaminated fluid.
- The remainder is trapped inside valve bodies, the torque converter, and transmission cooler lines.
- New automatic transmission fluid from a conventional drain and refill service can often loosen damaging sludge and varnish deposits, leading to shifting problems and even transmission failure.
- Automatic transmission replacement can cost $2000 or more!
Take care of your automatic transmission by routinely performing a transmission flush service at Campbell River Lube-X. This service uses special equipment and chemicals to solve the problems associated with typical transmission drain and refill services.
- Removes over 95% of contaminated fluid.
- Removes harmful sludge and varnish deposits.
- Adds conditioning chemicals that:
- Help extend transmission fluid life.
- Smooth out rough or hard shifting.
- Revitalize seals and o-rings to help stop and prevent leaks
- Our fluids are approved by all major vehicle manufacturers